When you choose a career as a barber you become part of an ancient legacy.
World A Cuts Barber Institute is a barber school offering courses in barbering/styling, men and women hair designs to newcomers and hairstylist who need to acquire a license and the skill to work in today's industry. We provide as many live patrons for student practice as possible..More info
Our FAQ section is loaded with most common Questions to help you
If you don't see the answer to your question in our FAQ section, please feel free to contact us via email or telephone and we will do our best to make sense of any inquiry you man have.
Remember also that you can always visit us in person by scheduling an appointment with our staff via email or telephone. We strive to keep current and future students informed and empowered to make the right choice.
Benefit from over 25 years real world experience in the classroom
With over 25 years experience in Barbering and styling coupled with tomorrows technology, WCBI has harvested the skills and technologies needed for students to outline their future
REAL World Hands on Experience
Learn while you train with more than just chia pet dolls. We've moved beyond just manikins and set up an unlimited supply of real customers from the local community to be your personal training partner.
Hands on Support from your instructor
You will never be alone during the learning process as our instructors are always on hand to supervise your work. While cutting hair on real world customers we will be right there with you step by step.
- World A Cuts Barber Institute is a barber school offering courses in barber/styling, men and women Hair Designs to newcomers and hairstylist who need to acquire a license and the skill to work in today's industry. The school is located in the heart...
- Our History: The school has successfully trained, graduated and placed since our doors opened in 2007. With over forty years of experience to offer at the barber institute, our students are more prepared to step out and build their own businesses. Students have...
- Go beyond other schools and curriculum
- Expose students to real world lessons
- Encourage outside the box thinking
- Provide a technological environment
- Pass on over 25 years of real world experience
- Stay up to date in our methodologies
- Be progressive and open to change
- Keep education affordable for everyone
- Expand our schools to other states